|HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST HERE AND WE WANT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU ALL! Have some fun with #TeamDPBC by showing off your Pumpkin Picasso skills! Create your own odds by Carving, Creating, or combining the two to be entered to win 1 of 5 Dan Post Mystery Prizes.
Visit us at Facebook.com/danpostboots to enter our PUMPKIN PICASSO Halloween Pumpkin Carve and Create Photo Contest!
*PRIOR TO ENTRY AND IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING*
5 camouflage backpacks but what’s inside? Finding out is only part of the Sur…PRIZE! Grab you a pumpkin or grab you a few. How do you win? That depends on how much you’ll do!
• Backpacks contain Dan Post Boot Company items such as travel mugs, koozies, socks, etc…
• Title of Pumpkin Picasso for DPBC and our Grand Prize winner will be chosen by vote of the Dan Post Boot Company staff amongst the top 10 photos receiving the highest amount of votes.
• 4 runner-up winners will then be chosen by random drawing amongst the remaining 9 photos with the highest amount of votes.|
Step 1 – Fill out the entry form and upload your original #DPBC pumpkins. **To ensure the submitted entry is your own, all photos must include a handwritten note with the text “DPBC Pumpkin Picasso Certified!” Entries with the text digitally added do not qualify.
Step 2 – While scaring up some votes from your boo’s help us decide which one of our employees will gain bragging rights for the year with their Pumpkin Picasso’s. Vote for your favorite by clicking the heart button and liking the photo on the DPBC Pinterest page.
Step 3 – The gallery of entered pumpkins will be open for voting Monday October 27th – and closes Thursday October 30th at 11:50 pm CST. So encourage everyone to vote for your photo to increase the odds of winning.
Contest entry period will begin Friday, October 24nd 2014 at 12:01am CST and ends Monday, October 27th 2014 at 11:59pm CST. Entrants are allowed one entry per Facebook user, per day. Gallery will open for voting Monday October 27th at 12:00pm CST and end Thursday October 30th at 12:00pm CST.
1. No Purchase Necessary. Contest is open to the members of the Facebook community that are United States or Canadian residents ages 18 and up. Contest is sponsored by Dan Post Boot Company, a subsidiary of McRae Industries Inc. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of McRae Industries Inc., its subsidiary, Dan Post Boot Company, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which shall be final in all respects. 2. How to Enter: Contest begins October 24th 2014 and ends October 30th 2014. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Dan Post Boot Company and shall not be returned. Any incomplete entries, entries that do not meet all requirements listed or entries that are deemed as inappropriate by Dan Post Boot Company will not be eligible. You may enter up to 4 original pumpkins, 1 per day, per Facebook account. 3. Winning and Odds. Winners will be announced on the Dan Post Boot Company Facebook page Friday October 31st 2014 and emailed for prize claim at the email address provided upon entry. The winner then has one week to respond to their email notification from Dan Post Boot Company sent at end of the contest. If we do not hear from you in one week, we will choose another winner. Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity form (where legal) within fourteen (14) days after winner notification is sent. Noncompliance within this time period, with these Official Rules or the return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and, at Sponsors' discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. Winner is responsible for any taxes or duties on prizes won. The odds of winning vary due to multiple factors. 4. Prize. The contents of the backpacks and the GRAND Sur..PRIZE will be revealed Thursday October 30th on the Dan Post Boot Company Facebook page. • Backpacks contain Dan Post Boot Company items such as travel mugs, koozies, socks, etc… (Prize value: $25.00) • Title of Pumpkin Picasso for DPBC and our Grand Prize winner will be chosen by vote of the Dan Post Boot Company staff amongst the top 10 photos receiving the highest amount of votes. (Prize value: $300.00) • 4 runner-up winners will then be chosen by random drawing amongst the remaining 9 photos with the highest amount of votes. 5. CONDITIONS Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed, except at Dan Post Boot Company's sole discretion. If the prize is unavailable, Dan Post Boot Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Dan Post Boot Company also reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Dan Post Boot Company's reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by Dan Post Boot Company, in its sole discretion. By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Dan Post Boot Company the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant’s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Boot Styles/Sizes: Not all boot styles or boot sizes may be available. If boots are on back order you will be informed of the next availability date and you may decide on waiting or you may select a differentpair. All Dan Post Boot Company’s brands of boots: Dan Post, Dan Post Cowboy Certified, Laredo Western Boots, Laredo Cowboy Approved, Dingo, John Deere Boots, Johnny Popper Boots, McRae Industrial Boots, Dan Post Children’s, & Laredo Children’s are currently available only in styles and sizes shown on our website, www.danpostboots.com. Prizes will be shipped via USPS or UPS to the address you provide to Dan Post Boot Company.
6. LIABILITY By participating in this Contest, you accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Contest, and agree to release and hold Dan Post Boot Company, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Contest, including but limited to your entry and participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Dan Post Boot Company, its officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this Contest. Dan Post Boot Company assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s entry. Dan Post Boot Company is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Dan Post Boot Company reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Contest at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Contest if jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL DAN POST BOOT COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST. Entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys’ fees. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND CONTEST ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Pinterest.