|Dan Post Boot Company Busted Up Boots Photo Contest|
Send us a photo of your BUSTED BOOTS with a short caption explaining how they became so “BUSTED” and you could be the lucky winner of a brand new pair of John Deere Boots.
1. No Purchase Necessary. Contest is open to the members of the Facebook & Instagram community that are United States or Canadian residents ages 13 and up. Contest is sponsored by Dan Post Boot Company, a subsidiary of McRae Industries Inc., and is being conducted on their behalf by Thrive Creative Group, LLC, a third party marketing firm. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of McRae Industries Inc., its subsidiary, Dan Post Boot Company, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which shall be final in all respects.
2. How to Enter. Contest begins Thursday July 24th 2014, at 12:01am CST and ends Sunday, July 27th 2014 at 11:59pm CST.
To enter on Facebook: You must complete entry form and submit a photo of your old, worn down, BUSTED boots. Participants may enter once per day throughout the contest. Photo must be original work and owned by the entrant and must showcase one pair of old, beat up, worn down, "busted boots.” Work boots, cowboy boots and casual boots are examples of acceptable entries. A short photo caption consisting of 150 characters or less, must be included explaining how your boots became "busted." Entries with captions that contain profanity or vulgar terms, as determined by Dan Post Boot Company, will be immediately disqualified. Entries will be showcased in an online gallery via the Dan Post Boot Company Facebook page in no specific order. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Dan Post Boot Company and shall not be returned. Any incomplete entries, entries that do not meet all requirements listed or entries that are deemed inappropriate will not be eligible.
To enter on Instagram: Post the photo to your personal wall of your “busted boots” with a short photo caption explaining how they became “busted” and the hashtag #DPbusted. Hashtag and photo caption must be included for entry to qualify.
3. Winning and Odds. Winner will be chosen by random drawing of all eligible entries at the end of the contest. Then winner will then be notified via email and announced on the Dan Post Boot Company Facebook page on Monday July 28th, 2014. Once notified, the winner has two weeks to respond and claim their prize. Winner (or, if the Winner is a minor, the Winner's parent or guardian) may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity form (where legal) within fourteen (14) days after winner notification is sent. Noncompliance within this time period, with these Official Rules or the return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Winner is responsible for any taxes or duties on prizes won. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize. One (1) winner will receive one (1) pair of John Deere Boots of their choosing from the current online catalog available from Dan Post Boot Company.
*Not all boot styles or boot sizes may be available at the time of your choosing. If boots are on back order you will be informed of the next availability date and you may decide on waiting or you may select a different pair. Prizes will be shipped via UPS to the address you provide to Dan Post Boot Company.
5. Conditions. Prizes have an average retail value of $175.00 and are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed, except at Dan Post Boot Company's sole discretion. If the prize is unavailable, Dan Post Boot Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Dan Post Boot Company also reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Dan Post Boot Company's reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by Dan Post Boot Company, in its sole discretion. By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Dan Post Boot Company the worldwide right to publish, broadcast, and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant’s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation..
6. Liability. By participating in this Contest, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians) accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Contest, and agree to release and hold Dan Post Boot Company, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Contest, including but limited to your entry and participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Dan Post Boot Company, its officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this Contest. Dan Post Boot Company assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s entry. Dan Post Boot Company is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Dan Post Boot Company reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Contest at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Contest if jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL DAN POST BOOT COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST. Entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys’ fees. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND CONTEST ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. No Implied Endorsement. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.